Having a confident and beautiful smile can make all the difference in the world. Cosmetic Dentistry can often eliminate most of the smile problems we face as adults. People turn to Cosmetic Dentistry for a variety of reasons, but the primary reason is to improve the appearance, not necessarily the function of one's teeth and gums. Everyone desires a beautiful smile and most people do not have one naturally, but with the help of Dr. Joseph Hidalgo you will!
Through his almost 30 years of experience and continued training, Dr. Joseph Hidalgo has become an expert in Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Joseph Hidalgo will take the time to assess the current state of your oral health and talk with you about your options to create your most beautiful smile and then work with you to devise the perfect plan to meet your goals.
Modern dentistry offers many options for people seeking to improve the appearance of their smile. Simple procedures can help reverse the signs of aging and instill confidence that may have been absent. Often Cosmetic Dentistry can be the best solution for gaps in your teeth, chipped or broken teeth, small or worn down teeth, unsightly crowns and stained or missing teeth. Dr. Joseph Hidalgo can help you achieve your desired smile whether you have a "gummy smile" or are just generally unhappy with your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry treatments we offer at Tennyson Lake Dental include:
Tennyson Lake Dental is now a Certified Invisalign Provider. Invisalign treatment is the clear alternative to braces for straightening your teeth. This option allows both adults and teenagers to eliminate the embarrassment of crooked teeth without the appearance of metal wires and brackets. The process is easy and will begin with Dr. Joseph Hidalgo evaluating your teeth through x-rays and an exam. After taking a digital impression of your teeth he will fit you for the clear trays, called aligners, that you will wear at all times except when you are eating or brushing or flossing your teeth. The length of time you will have to wear your aligners is dependent upon the state of your teeth at the beginning of the process. Invisalign® treatment only requires occasional check ups approximately every 6-8 weeks to ensure the desired results are being achieved.
- Porcelain veneers are a thin layer of porcelain placed over the tooth to improve the look of a tooth or even as a layer of protection for a damaged tooth.
- Porcelain crowns are a tooth shaped cap that is placed over a tooth to restore strength or shape.
- Implants are artificial teeth anchors placed into the jaw that are used to hold a replacement tooth or bridge.
- Composites, or tooth colored fillings, are used to restore the function of a damaged or missing tooth.
- Composite bonding can be used to repair chips and cracks in teeth or even out discoloration. The material is smoothed and polished once the bond has set.
- Whitening, a common practice in dentistry, involves bleaching the teeth to remove unwanted stains
- Invisalign®, wireless braces, that can easily correct poorly positioned teeth for a more pleasing smile.
Contact Tennyson Lake Dental to determine which Cosmetic Dental treatment is right for you.